Monday, February 8, 2010

Getting ready for our new addition!

We are just getting home from our doctor appointment for the baby! Baby is doing great and growing like a week! I only have 3 more appointments left! Yippe! I am so excited to hold my little man and kiss his little toes.
We are finally just about finished buying everthing we need for the baby. We found a super nwe ice sleigh crib, it's a dark brown color and fixed frame so it's not one that has been recalled. We got a new mattress also. We found bedding at Target a few weeks ago, but then this past weekend we found a really cute set that we bought and I'll return the set to Target. We got the stroller/carseat travel system and the cute little swing.
The only stuff we still need to get is the odds and ends. A baby bath, bottles, pacifiers, soap and all the little random stuff that they require. I'm hoping to go tomorrow and finish up. I need to get our bag packed so when the time comes we can just throw it in the truck and head to the delivery room! YAY- not much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!