Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lunch/Shower for Baby Jaxon!

On Saturday afternoon all our good friends and family came over to have lunch and celebrate Jaxon almost being here! We had a great time! It was nice to have everyone together, just relaxing and talking and having a good time. Usually the only time everyone gets together is at Birthday parties and then everyone is running crazy there is no time to chat or anything. It was really nice. I realized how long it has been since I have seen many of my best friends. For example, the last time I saw my very best friend Chandra, her daughter was a newborn... well her daughter is now 20 months old. The last time I saw my very dear friend Kim, was at Carsen's 5th birthday party!! We all talk often, so I didn't realize it had been so long since we actually did something other than text/talk. I really enjoyed everyones company. It was fun to see everyones kids play so nicely together and have so much fun together! I am so glad all my friends have children around the same ages as ours because they will always have close friends! We are also thankful for the gifts our friends/family brought for baby Jaxon. We got alot of really cute things that we will put to good use! I want to say thanks to everyone who came, we enjoyed your company! We will be sure to let everyone know as soon as we are pulling in the hospital to have this little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!