Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby Jaxon is 1 month old!


I seriously have the best family in the world! They make me so HAPPY!


Yep, our little Jaxon is already a month old! I know, I can't beleive it either! It seems like just yesterday we were carefully driving him home from the hospital! He is already such a spoiled little boy. He loves to be held, I mean LOVES to be held, of course all newborns do, but he does especially. He starts to fuss the second we put him down! I don't know if it's because he wants us to keep holding him or if he just knows that the second we put him down his big brothers are going to be all up in his face! Carsen and Memphis just love him to pieces, they STILL can't get enough of him! They are perfectly content just sitting and watching all the little faces he makes and listening to all his cute little sounds!



Carsen is such a big helper with him, he loves to feed him, hold him and he even got to change his first diaper yesterday (hey, he wanted to). It was so cute, he opened the diaper (just pee, I made sure) and then said "MOM what do I do now?" I said you have to lift his legs and wipe him, LOL he was so scared of lifting his legs b/c he thought they would break! Such a darn sweetheart!!



Memphis just likes to watch him and he LOVES to hold him and sing rock a bye baby in a tree top, when the wind blows the baby will ROCK MEMPHIS IT'S ROCK, not DROP! He also loves to play the piggys with his little toes. I am so proud of the both of them for being such good, special big brothers. I am so happy that our little guy has joined our not so little family! He makes me kinda want another (and Seth is set on "just one more") we'll see though!



I thought I would post some more recent pictures! I hope everyone enjoys them as much as we do!



1 comment:

  1. That has gone by so fast It's crazy!! We still have to do lunch, but if you are finding it hard to get out we can come visit you there.

    ReplyDelete


Our little happy family!