Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter 2010

We had such a great Easter weekend! We started the weekend by coloring egss on Friday night we colored almost 50 eggs!! I bought a egg machine that you drop colors of die in and the machine spins and it tie dys the eggs. We had so much fun.
Sunday morning the Easter Bunny came and he brought the boys baskets fun of toys and candy and he also brough the 2 older boys bikes! Memphis got his first big boy bike with training wheels and Carsen got his first real BMX bike. They were both so happy! On Easter afternoon, we went outside and let them ride their bikes around and then we packed up and went on an Easter Egg hunt at Grandma's and Papas. They had over 100 eggs for 4 kids to find. It was so much fun, I wish I was in the race! We got done with the egg hunt and we all went out to dinner at Golden Corral. It was nice to see the family and sit down and have a relaxing dinner with everyone. Easter 2010 was one of the best ones yet! I do have to say,it was very hard to make hte baby a basket since he can't do anything and pretty much has everything so here is what I put in it! I put a stuffed bunny in the middle, a touch and feel book of animals, a rubber ducky for the bath, rattles and I can't remember what else!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!