Friday, April 30, 2010

Family photos on Sunday

I am so super excited for Sunday. We have a photographer to take our family photos. We are also going to have her do the boys individually and together and Jaxons 2 month photos. Seth wants to get one of me and him together and a bunch of all of us together. We are meeting her at my moms to get Jaxons pictures taken inside with her props and curtains and stuff, then we are heading to the Layton Park to get a bunch of fun ones:)

I got my hair done this weekend and i'm getting my nails done in the morning. We went shopping last night for outfits. We got us all cute outfits that coordinate with eachother Navy blue and white/gray and jeans. Then we got the boys a few extra outfits to change into for individual pictures and a couple different shirts for Seth and I. Seth and Memphis got new shoes, and we still have to find new shoes for me and Carsen. We found cute new jeans for the boys and going to Buckle tomorrow to get Seth and I a new pair.

I have so many ideas of what I want taken, but I'm sure she will have even more. She said we will just take a few hours and take a million pictures and then she will edit them and post them online and we can pick which ones we want and what sizes. We have never used an actual photographer, we always went to Kiddie Kandids, but since they went bankrupt we haven't gotten any taken and we have just taken Jaxons (but we've gotten some VERY cute ones ourselves).

Oh... I just can't wait. I am so stoked to see how they turn out. I am going to order a huge family picture and get it framed nicely for above my couch in the living room! She is going to take one of just me and the boys to give Seth for Fathers Day. I thought we would buy a Matte for the frame and I will let them put their handprints on the Matte and write him a message. I am so excited. Oh I can't wait!

I will post pictures as soon as we get them! It should just take her a couple days to edit them and get them online!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!