Friday, April 9, 2010

He loves me, He loves me not, He loves me, He loves me not......

First of all I have to say that Seth is the sweetest person ever. We usually don't do much for "eachother" on Easter. Usually we just throw all the extra candy and stuff in a basket and leave in on the counter. Well... not so much this year.

On Saturday afternoon, Seth went to the store to rent a movie. He came home with a vase full of a dozen roses and the cutest little stuffed animal. It is a little chick coming out of this little cute egg and of course my card:) Well then on Sunday morning he went to get gas and he comes home with yet ANOTHER vase of red roses and a cute stuffed chick!! He said "yesterday wasn't Easter so I had to get you something today" lol what a special man.

I decided to make Seth an Easter basket. I got him a gigantic SOLID chocolate bunny (b/c its his favorite). I decided to make him a naughty basket, so we won't go into details about what was inside of it but it was cute and funny. Oh yeah, and I also put a red bull and some candles in it! Oh.. and a bag of his favorite sweetish fish!

I have the best man in the whole world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!