Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I am sad to say that this lovely Mothers Day is coming to an end. I had the best day ever! Seth woke up early with the kiddos and let me stay in bed (which he does everyday anyways) BUT... not to long later, the boys all brough me breakfast and flowers in bed. I started eatting and what do I know, Seth brings me in a jewelry box, it was a beautiful key to your heart diamond necklace. I LOVE IT! I actually saw it in a add and didn't say anything about it and come to find out, thats what he got me. It's funny we have such the same tastes.

Later in the afternoon, Carsen brought me a book he made me. It's very special! And some fresh cut flowers from his Nana's yard. Then.. A little while later, all 3 of the boys brought me another jewelry box. This time I opened it to find a cute little Mommy bracelet. It is a bracelet that has these little charms hanging on it and each charm is a symbol of each son. For Brayden, it's a little angel, Carsen is a bike, Memphis is a bowling pin and ball and Jaxon is a little baby craddle. It's so cute and fits them all perfectly!

Then, after our FaNtAsTiC dinner Spagettios and meatballs (my choice!) they got me the BeSt oreo cookie ice cream cake. It was so yummy.

I had a very relaxing day. I enjoyed spending the day with the love of my life and my beautiful perfect babies. They are so special to me and nothing makes me happier than to have them around. I love all the little words that come out of their mouths. I love to hug them, hold them, kiss them, love them and raise them to be the best little guys ever. If it wasn't for my boys, I don't know where I would be today. They have made me who I am and I am very thankful to have such cute, happy and healthy kids. I consider myself very, very blessed.

Happy Mothers Day to all other Mommmies!

The best thing anyone has called me is "Mommy" and I can't wait until my little Jaxon says "MaMa" for the first time!

Thank you Seth, Carsen, Memphis and Jaxon for a great Mothers Day and most of all, for being who you each are. You are each so very special to me in many ways. I love you each for who you are and for loving me back! You guys are the greatest!

**KISSES & HUGS**

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!