Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Jaxon learning new things!

My little buddy is getting so big! He is starting to like his little toys, he is smiling and even starting to laugh. When he gets really excited, he kicks his legs and throws his arms all over and makes all kinds of silly noises!
In the last few days, he has been copying what we say. I will say Awww, and he will make a noise with the same tone/flucuation in his voice. I love when he does that, it's so stinking cute!
When he sees us eatting he gets excited and his mouth starts watering and he sticks his tounge out. He is so much fun! He is about to eat his rice cereal for the first time tonight before we go to bed, maybe he'll have a full belly and sleep through the night better! Although, he does good. I put him to bed when we go to bed and he wakes up at 3 or 4 for his binky and then he sleeps until about 5-6ish depending on the day. I'm happy with that, but I think if I give him some cereal we can bypass the 3am wake up! We'll find out tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our little happy family!