Friday, May 14, 2010

Poor little Jaxon and his icky tounge.

The other day I noticed a little white dot on Jaxon's tounge, I obviously wanted to get it off, but I wasn't putting my finger in his mouth (clean or dirty). So I figured it would go away, well the next day there was more little white dots and today his little tounge looks like cottage cheese. The doctor said he has "Thrush" which is an infection in the mouth from a milk diet, so she called him in some meds and told us to brush his tounge with a baby tooth brush and it will go right away. It is starting to be sore for him to suck on his bottle, so we fed him cereal for lunch and he ate it just fine and is sleeping in his swing nicely. I am going to go get him some pedialite to make sure he stays nice and hydrated. Poor little guy.

Mommy and him are both feeling icky today. I woke up dizzy and lightheaded and been throwing up. I hope it passes today so I can have a fun weekend and not spend it in bed! The weather is too nice outside to be stuck in the house sick! I am determined to feel better FAST! AND.. whatever it is, I hope I don't pass along to the boys. I just hate when they are sick.

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor guy! Hope he gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It's so sad. He has been on Meds for 2 days now and they seem to be working parts of the white stuff are coming off but under it is all raw, it looks so sore. How are you doing? Hows the house?

    ReplyDelete


Our little happy family!